Many housewives knead pancakes in boiling water to give the dough plasticity and porosity during baking. Such pancakes are obtained not only openwork and tasty, but also thin. Despite these advantages, the preparation of such a dish does not require long time expenditures.
Thin pancakes cooked with boiling water
To prepare 4 servings you will need:
- a glass of boiling water;
- a full glass of milk of medium fat content;
- a glass of premium flour;
- dad of large eggs;
- 2 tablespoons of any vegetable oil;
- a pinch of salt.
How to cook:
- The eggs, actively mixed with a fork of salt in a cold bowl, beat in elastic foam.
- During whipping, boiling water is poured into the egg mass.
- Everything is whipped, and then milk is poured into this mixture, only taken out of the refrigerator.
- The prepared milk liquid is sieved in small portions of flour.
- Any oil is poured into a thick dough.
- Custard pancakes are baked for a short time on a very hot oiled frying pan on both sides until an appetizing blush forms.
Pancakes on yogurt and boiling water with soda
You must stock up on the list of ingredients described below:
- approximately 250 milliliters of boiling water;
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil;
- half or a little more than a kilogram of flour;
- a couple of glasses of yogurt;
- a pair of eggs;
- half a glass of granulated sugar;
- 4 pinches of soda;
- a small amount of vanillin and salt.
The recipe for baking dishes on yogurt:
- In a deep bowl, the eggs are mixed with granulated sugar. Everything is actively whipped with a whisk. If not, you can use an ordinary plug.
- Yogurt is poured into the resulting liquid, and then the flour is sifted. At this point, you can add a pinch of vanilla.
- Everything is kneaded to form a dough without lumps. Its consistency should resemble oily sour cream.
- Steep boiling water is poured into a cup, soda is mixed in it.
- Soda water is poured into the main dough, everything is carefully slowly mixed. On a homogeneous surface, you should get a lot of bubbles.
- The mass must be set aside for 5 minutes, and then pour oil into it.
- An oiled pan warms up over a hot fire.
- A little prepared dough is poured into the middle of the frying surface, which is immediately distributed throughout the pan.
- During frying, all bubbles should burst, and the pancakes acquire a rosy appearance. Basically, it takes 60 seconds to bake 1 pancake on the first side, and 30 on the second.
After baking all the pancakes, they need to be stacked and left for 15 minutes to soften.
Pancakes cooked on ryazhenka and boiling water
To cook dishes in boiling water you need:
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar;
- a pinch of salt;
- 3 pinches of soda;
- 3 small chicken eggs;
- half a liter of ryazhenka;
- 2 cups of wheat flour;
- a couple of glasses of boiling water;
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
Kneading and frying brewed pancakes on fermented baked milk:
- In a pre-chilled container, eggs with salt and sugar are beaten into foam.
- Then, fermented baked milk mixed with soda is poured into the resulting mixture. All ingredients are kneaded.
- Flour is sifted into the same bowl, all the lumps are broken with a whisk.
- After bringing the mass to homogeneity, a steep boiling water is poured into a thin stream. All this time the dough is actively mixed.
- At the end, oil is added, everything is mixed and left for a quarter of an hour to cool.
- The pan is actively heated and greased with oil.
- A small amount of the prepared mixture is poured into its middle, which is immediately distributed throughout the bottom.
Ready pancakes need to be greased with a small amount of butter, stacked and let stand for 10 minutes. So their edges will become soft and tender.
Pancakes with boiling water without eggs - juicy and airy
The lack of eggs in the pancake dough does not degrade the taste of the dish, but makes it less nutritious. Such pancakes can be eaten by vegetarians, people with allergies to egg white. Choux pastry pancakes are easily rolled over, which will appeal to novice cooks.
What is necessary:
- boiling water - 210-230 ml;
- kefir 2.5% - 470-520 ml;
- sifted wheat or pancake flour - 270-310 g;
- odorless vegetable oil - 25-30 ml;
- sugar - 20-25 g;
- finely ground salt - 3 g;
- soda - 3 g.
How to cook:
- In a deep bowl, combine salt and granulated sugar, add kefir.
- In small portions introduce flour.
- Pour boiling water, while the dough needs to be mixed with a whisk all the time so that no lumps appear.
- Add oil to the finished dough.
- Dip half the potatoes in the oil, grease the pan, you can use lard.
- Pour the dough in a thin even layer onto a hot pan, bake on both sides until browning.
Such pancakes turn out very thin, but at the same time elastic and strong. They can be served with any vegetable or fish filling.
Pancakes with soda and boiling water
What you need for a dish with soda:
- half a glass of sugar;
- a pair of full glasses of kefir;
- a pair of glasses without a hill of flour;
- a glass of boiling water;
- a pair of chicken eggs;
- half a teaspoon of soda;
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Cooking delicious pancakes step by step:
- In a large bowl, eggs combine with sugar. If you eat jam, you can increase the amount of sugar.
- Next, kefir is poured into the container, everything is mixed, and then flour is sifted there. Everything mixes with a whisk until a thick dough is obtained.
- Freshly boiled water is poured into a glass, where the necessary amount of soda is diluted in it.
- Then the resulting boiling water is poured into the main mixture.
- The mass is brewed for 5 minutes, and then oil is added to it.
- Pancakes are fried in an oiled hot pan.
- Dough in the amount of half an average ladle is poured on the center of its surface.
- The dish is fried on both sides for 2 minutes.
- To make the pancakes softer, they need to be stacked, greased with a small amount of butter, then covered with a clean plate and left for 5-10 minutes.
To prepare a dish without eggs, you need:
- half a liter of milk;
- a full glass of freshly boiled water;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 3 tablespoons without a hill of sugar;
- a third of a bar of butter;
- two and a half cups of wheat flour;
- a couple of dining spoons of vegetable oil;
- 3 large pinches of soda.
This recipe will be a great option for vegetarians, but if you still want to add eggs, you can safely do it - they obviously will not spoil the taste.
- Flour with salt, soda and granulated sugar is mixed in a container.
- Half a liter of cold milk is poured into the resulting dry mixture. All lumps must be broken with a whisk. The consistency of the mixture should resemble a thick sour cream. To eliminate the lump, you can use a mixer activated at a low speed.
- After that, any vegetable oil is added.
- The water is brought to a boil, and then it is poured in a thin stream into the prepared thick base. During the infusion of water, the dough must be constantly mixed.
- A piece of butter is melted on the surface of a pan prepared for baking pancakes.
- The molten oil is poured into a dough in a thin stream, everything is kneaded and left for 20 minutes to brew.
- A dish is baked in a very hot pan. They should be baked on medium heat for 60 seconds on each side. Additionally, lubricating the bottom with oil is not required, as it has already been added to the dough.
Thin pancakes with kefir and boiling water (video)
How to cook pancakes in milk with boiling water (video)
Pancakes prepared using boiling water are thin, because they spread well on the bottom of the pan, are delicate because the dough is brewed, and they are also well removed from the frying surface by adding oil to the main dough. The finished dish can be safely stacked, because the pancakes do not stick together and do not tear. If you wish, to make them calorieier, each baked pancake can be smeared with butter. If you decide to use a dish with sweet filling prepared according to the presented recipes, you can increase the amount of sugar, and if with a hearty filling, it is better to add a little more salt, and reduce the amount of sugar by one third.