The hozblok is a building of small size, but universal in use, therefore, such a structure belongs to the category of necessary buildings in any household territory. Independent construction allows you to get not only individual, but also affordable construction that meets all the requirements.
Purpose and device options for a summer cottage block
Household buildings or outbuildings are a number of non-residential premises, which include a barn and a woodcutter, which are being erected on a land plot and belong to the category of utility buildings. In small household plots, economic blocks are being erected, the purpose of which may be as follows:
- storage of garden tools, tools and equipment;
- summer workshop;
- multi-section building, including utility room, outdoor shower and toilet;
- multi-section building, including a pantry, a bathroom and a relaxation room or a covered veranda.
Often, the arrangement of standard outbuildings consists in attaching a canopy to store firewood, the location of the house or a small greenhouse.
Types of finished hozblok
Manufacturers currently offer a fairly wide selection of models of change houses, which are represented by monoblock and collapsible categories:
- monoblock designs made on the basis of metal containers or using welded frames. The corners of the roof are equipped with special eyes designed to transport the structure using a truck crane. The main advantages of such models are represented by the presence of internal networks, which must be connected to external communications after installation, as well as the speed of installation, which takes no more than two to three hours. The cost is determined by the sizes, materials used and indicators of functionality. However, the complexity of delivery to the installation site and the need to use special equipment make such models not very popular;
- collapsible structures most often belong to the "turnkey" category. They are delivered disassembled and installed by professional installers. The advantages of such blocks include ease of delivery and opportunity, and the attached detailed diagram and instructions greatly facilitate the on-site assembly of the structure and describe this process step by step. Cons are represented by the lack of the ability to independently perform installation and the need to reinstall all the necessary communications.
In accordance with another classification, all produced household blocks can be subdivided in accordance with the materials used in the wall, floor and roof sheathing:
- plastic blocks represented by lightweight panels, which are distinguished by a simple connection, are relatively cheap, but have a number of problems of a heat-insulating nature;
- wood blocks they have external attractiveness, have quite good heat-insulating characteristics, and the use of special treatment increases hygroscopicity, but such designs need more careful care;
- the most durable and durable constructions are reliable metal blocks, which, however, require a mandatory anti-corrosion coating.
When choosing a ready-made model, it is equally important to pay attention to the number and area of hozblok sections:
- one-piece construction;
- two-section design;
- three-section design.
The purpose of the additional sections may be different, but such a useful area should make it possible to equip all the necessary devices and communications inside.
Do-it-yourself frame hoblock
How to make a do-it-yourself hobby block
It is possible to make an outbuilding next to a country house on your own even in the absence of much experience in the construction industry. Usually, the construction of any barn is a necessary measure and arises, if necessary, to allocate an area for gardening equipment, various construction tools or devices and equipment in need of storage in dry rooms. If we build the block on our own, then first of all it is necessary to determine the main parameters of the constructed structure, as well as choose a design and draw up a competent drawing.
Drawing up and design choice
When executing the drawing, it is very important to correctly distribute the overall dimensions of the structure being built, including height, width and length, by the number of required compartments. Among other things, when designing a building, it is important to remember that such a structure must necessarily meet the following basic criteria:
- the most efficient distribution of usable space;
- the longest period of operation;
- high level of reliability;
If necessary, it should be possible to carry out all necessary communications, including electricity and water, as well as a sewage system. It is advisable to build a structure that will organically fit into the surrounding landscape and become worthy of additions to other structures on the territory.
The right choice of the location of the hozblok is also very important. taking into account all the requirements prescribed in SNiP 30-02-97 and in accordance with the main purpose of the erected building. If livestock, poultry or toilet facilities are planned, the minimum distance to residential buildings should be at least 12 m, and at least 4.0 m to the border of neighboring plots.
When arranging a shower room, to a residential building, the minimum distance must be more than 8.0 m, and one meter to the border with neighboring sections. The best option is to build "back to back" with the economic block of neighbors. In this case, you can consider the angular version of the arrangement.
The standard drawing of the building is represented by a combination of a summer shower, as well as a utility room and a toilet. Owners of small plots of land can be recommended to give preference to multi-storey blocks, which allows to save free space. The underground part is most often used as a cellar and compost pit. The first floor is reserved for a pantry and a workshop, a bathroom and a summer kitchen. The attic is ideal for storing hay, placing dovecote or growing seedlings.
Drawing of a wooden hozblok
List of building materials and tools for the construction of a household block
The durability of the structure directly depends on the quality characteristics of the selected building materials. Building the simplest but a practical version of the shed for the farm, involves the design represented by:
- tape reinforced foundation;
- galvanized tint;
- a frame based on a metal profile;
- block house panels;
- window and door frames;
List of materials used in the construction of an economic building:
- reinforcement with a diameter of 12-14 mm and wire for bundles of reinforcement used in the construction of a strip foundation;
- boards or moisture resistant plywood for the construction of formwork;
- concrete of the M200 brand.
- metal profiles for the construction of racks and for crossbars in the amount according to the project;
- floorboards grooved in quantity according to the project;
- window and door blocks in quantity according to the project;
- block house panels;
- edged board for roofing;
- roofing material in the form of slate, andulin or metal tiles;
- drainage system;
The tool kit varies depending on the type of construction being built and the materials used in the construction. The technology of independent construction of an outbuilding on a personal plot is as follows:
- marking the site for the construction and digging of the trench in accordance with the markup;
- Arrangement of a strip foundation foundation by bonding reinforcement and pouring concrete mortar;
- assembly in accordance with the drawing of a metal frame based on an aluminum profile;
- laying on the surface of the foundation base a pair of waterproofing layers of roofing material and the subsequent installation of galvanized castings;
- installation of the assembled frame on a foundation base;
- laying on the frame logs of the floorboard;
- fixation on the rafters of the crate frame;
- arrangement of the roof and drainage system;
- installation of door and window frames. The wooden frame before final installation, along with other wooden elements, are treated with an antiseptic composition and a pair of layers of drying oil.
At the final stage, it is necessary to sheathe the frame of the structure with block house panels, after which windows and doors are installed. Depending on the purpose, it may be necessary to carry out the insulation of the building. To this end, a “pie” is placed on the inside of the racks, consisting of waterproofing, insulation boards and vapor barrier. After performing the insulation, you can proceed to the interior decoration. Moisture-resistant plywood or lining is most often used as the inner facing material.
Step-by-step instructions for erecting a wooden hosblock with shower and toilet
A significant part of summer residents prefer to build auxiliary structures with their own hands. The most popular model in this case is a practical option with a summer shower and a free toilet. During the construction of a wooden household unit with shower and toilet The following simple recommendations must be followed:
- marking and arrangement of the foundation foundation. Standard signal pegs should be installed in the central part and in the corners of the marking. In accordance with the marking performed, a quarter of a meter of soil is removed, after which a sand-gravel pillow is poured;
- Under the pillars you need to dig or make a hole with a meter deep with a drill. At the bottom of the pits gravel is poured. It is recommended that concrete columns be installed to extend the installed poles. The next step should be started in a couple of weeks, when the concrete mortar reaches a sufficient level of strength;
- all used wooden elements must be treated with special antiseptic compounds or covered with a coat of paint based on drying oil. The rectangular frame base is made of wooden timber with dimensions of 150x150 mm. Fixation of the angular parts is carried out "halfway", and for the grooves are used galvanized screws;
- Before installing the wooden frame, it is necessary to lay a waterproofing roofing layer on the foundation. To strengthen the frame, reinforcement is performed using three transverse logs from a bar 100x100 mm;
- further assembly of the frame will consist in fixing the ends of the structure, taking into account the installation of windows. To fix the vertical racks, steel corners and galvanized self-tapping screws are used, and the corner racks are attached using additional elements and struts;
- when arranging the front facade and rear, the middle racks are fixed with a distance of 180 cm. It is also necessary to take into account doorways and a partition on the facade. The upper interchange with a beam measuring 50x100 mm must be performed at a height of a couple of meters with fastening with galvanized corners.
- at the last stage, the rafter system is erected and the roof is equipped with an inclination angle of at least ten degrees. For fastening the rafter system, galvanized self-tapping screws are used, and overhangs and cornices are trimmed with an edged board treated with an antiseptic.
Options for household units in the country
At the final stage, internal and external decoration, roofing of the roofing material, as well as the installation of windows and doors are carried out.