In the summer, when there is suffocating heat on the street, I don’t really want to light the oven and heat the already hot air in the kitchen. But nobody cancels sweets for tea, even in the summer. In such cases, panning quickly becomes a pan: the recipes of such desserts are not inferior in taste to traditional sweet dishes from the oven.
Custard with cottage cheese or berries
Universal and uncomplicated among housewives is considered a recipe for sweet juicy. It is not difficult to prepare this dessert, the dish is considered to be varied: in the summer, berries serve as the filling, in the winter - cottage cheese or any unsweetened options. The main thing is to master the process of kneading a simple dough.
For dessert, in the pan prepare the ingredients:
- a pack of margarine;
- a glass of boiling water;
- about 3 glasses of flour;
- berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries);
- sugar - 1 cup;
- cottage cheese - 400 g.
In order to make the juices soft, you should follow the cooking sequence:
- Melt the margarine over low heat, set aside to cool to room temperature.
- A glass of water is brought to a boil.
- A couple glasses of flour are mixed in margarine, a glass of boiling water is poured, mix thoroughly, the remaining flour is introduced.
- Spread the dough on a board sprinkled with flour, knead the kolob. The consistency of the dough should be elastic, but not steep, otherwise the juices will be stiff.
- The dough is cut into equal parts, each rolled into a small thin circle.
- On one half of the circle spread the filling: a teaspoon of berries + a teaspoon of sugar, a teaspoon of cottage cheese + a teaspoon of sugar.
- Cover the second half of the circle, press the edges.
- Sochi is fried in a dry frying pan over low heat until a browned crust appears on both sides.
In the absence of berries, cottage cheese, a spoon of granulated sugar is suitable as a filling.
Five Minute Cookie
"Five minutes" are prepared from the following ingredients:
- 200 g of flour;
- 60 g of granulated sugar;
- 35 g of vegetable oil;
- 70 g of sour cream;
- 1 tsp baking powder.
Cookies are prepared in the following way:
- Sour cream, oil and yolk are mixed until smooth.
- Sugar is added to the mixture, knead thoroughly.
- Flour is mixed with baking powder, mixed for about half a minute.
- Add flour, knead the dough to a uniform smooth consistency.
- The dough is rolled out with a sausage, cut into equal parts, they are formed into “washers”. Cookies should not be thicker than 1 cm, otherwise it will not be baked.
- Cookies are fried in a dry frying pan over low heat, a couple of minutes on each side.
If you put brown instead of white sugar in the dough, then the cookies will get a pleasant "caramel" taste and a brownish tint.
Buns "Old Town"
These buns have their name since the time when you could sit in a coffee shop on the corner of the old streets, have a cup of freshly brewed coffee, eat buns and muffins, and most importantly, spend time with friends for an emotional conversation. Buns are cooked quickly, they are simply baked in a pan, and served hot tea.
For buns "Old Town" are stocked with the following ingredients:
- half a packet of margarine;
- chicken egg - 2 pcs.;
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
- a glass of flour;
- ½ tsp Sahara;
- 1 tsp soda, slaked vinegar.
- The eggs are ground with softened margarine into a homogeneous mass.
- Introduced mayonnaise, slaked soda.
- Add flour and sugar, mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Roll out the dough into a sausage, cut into equal pieces in the form of small buns.
- Buns are baked on both sides in a hot pan until golden brown.
This light baked goods with friable taste is served to the table with milk, cocoa, tea.
Whip-up Diet Chocolate Gingerbread
Those who are seriously engaged in weight correction and body shaping, it is not necessary to refuse sweet desserts. The main thing is to be able to cook them correctly, stock up on the right products. Followers of the Dukan diet offer to cook delicious pastries in haste.
Ingredients for Chocolate Gingerbread:
- 2 tbsp. oat bran;
- 1 tbsp. l wheat bran;
- 1 tbsp. l flax seed;
- chicken egg;
- 1 tsp cocoa;
- 60 g of milk;
- 1/3 tsp baking powder;
- a handful of dried cranberries or goji berries.
Diet mantle is prepared in the following way:
- Dry ingredients are mixed, an egg is added.
- Milk, dried berries are introduced into the mixture, a homogeneous dough is kneaded.
- Thin flat cakes of any shape are laid out on a dry hot pan (if the children will eat carnations, then different figures can be made with molds).
- Bake on both sides until browning.
"Harsh" for tea and coffee
An interesting dish that will appeal to both adults and children will surprise guests and neighbors, is considered pastries under the name "Kharsh". Such a dessert is prepared in a frying pan, so it takes a little time to prepare. A small catch is that you should look for larger cereals for making this baking (some housewives prefer to replace semolina with couscous).
For the preparation of harsh stocked with ingredients:
- 250 g semolina;
- 20 g of powdered sugar;
- ½ tsp salts;
- 1 tsp baking powder for dough or ½ tsp slaked soda;
- some vanillin;
- half a glass of milk;
- 150 g butter.
Step by step recipe:
- Dry ingredients are mixed in a separate container.
- The oil is melted over low heat, injected in a thin stream into the dry mixture, thoroughly mixed until the oil is absorbed into the cereal (when this happens, the cereal mixture will become crumbly).
- Heated milk is introduced, mixed, allowed to stand for about 10 minutes.
- Balls are formed from the resulting mass, roll them in semolina, flatten a little on both sides, like a "washer".
- Formed hot huts are spread on a dry hot pan, baked on both sides until browned.
This dessert is quite nutritious and high-calorie, so it’s suitable as a breakfast. Condensed milk, jam, confiture will be a great addition to the harsh.
Quick cookies in the pan
There are many recipes for dessert baking in the pan, most of them are easy to prepare, contain available ingredients. It is convenient to bake in a pan when there is no time to prepare complex desserts or just want something special and uncomplicated. A little imagination, a minimum of time and effort - and everyone will be satisfied: both guests and family members.