Cottage cheese casserole with raisins is an incredibly tasty dish. Its advantage is the ease of preparation, which is especially appreciated by any housewife. In addition, depending on the products used, the dish can be both high-calorie and dietary. On top of that, you can make such a dessert in the oven, slow cooker or microwave. So, let's move on to the recipes.
Cottage cheese with raisins in a slow cooker
- cottage cheese - 500 g;
- raisins - 100 g;
- eggs - 3 pcs.;
- granulated sugar - 75 g;
- semolina - 60 g;
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
Stages of cooking:
- Mash eggs until white with sugar.
- Next, crush the cottage cheese with a fork. It should have a uniform consistency, without any lumps.
- Then add the cottage cheese along with vanilla sugar to the eggs and mix well.
- Then add semolina and baking powder to the mixture. After thoroughly mixing the mixture, leave it to swell. This process takes no more than 15 minutes.
- Of all the above ingredients, only raisins remained unused. It must be washed and dried. In baking dough, it is added almost before being sent to the slow cooker.
- When the dough is ready, you can proceed to preparing the baking bowl. After lubricating it with any odorless oil, transfer the baking mass to it. Cooking time in baking mode at 150 ° C is 35 minutes.
Simple cottage cheese and raisin casserole in the oven
- cottage cheese - 500 g;
- eggs - 4 pcs.;
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- butter - 30 g;
- dried apricots;
- sweet ground crackers.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add sugar, butter and vanilla to them. After thoroughly mixing the egg mixture, add the cottage cheese to it. The resulting mass must be mixed for the best distribution of ingredients.
- Next, put the washed dried apricots with raisins in the dough and again mix everything well.
- Now prepare the baking dish. In this recipe, it should be well greased with oil and sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- Then transfer the dough into the prepared form and smooth its surface. Dessert is prepared for about half an hour at a temperature of 160 ° C.
Ready casserole can be decorated with icing sugar.
Cottage cheese casserole on semolina in the oven
- 200 g of cottage cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- 80 g semolina;
- 100 g of sour cream;
- 75 g of sugar;
- a pinch of salt;
- After preparing all the necessary products, mix the cottage cheese, eggs, salt and sugar.
- Then add sour cream and pre-washed and dried raisins to this mixture.
- Pouring semolina into the dough and mixing well, put the mixture into the prepared pan and let stand to swell the semolina.
- While it is swelling, turn on the oven at 180 ° C. For these 10 minutes, it just warms up well, then put the pan in it with the dough for 40 minutes.
During baking, make sure that the casserole does not burn.
Curd and raisins: the most tender casserole
Such a casserole can be served not only for children, but also for adults. It turns out incredibly tender and delicious. The cooking itself is so easy that even without the skills, you can please loved ones with this amazing creation.
It will be required:
- half kg curd mass;
- a pair of eggs;
- couple of art. l sour cream;
- 100 gr. Sahara;
- 50 gr semolina;
- half a glass of raisins;
- 70 gr. butter;
- quarter tsp salt.
Stages of cooking:
- Eggs with a deep bowl should be mixed with sugar and salt, and then beat well with a blender.
- Semka is added to the already whipped mass, all the components are mixed and infused for about half an hour.
- The curd mass is also whipped with a blender until a homogeneous consistency is obtained, after which butter is added to it and whipped for several minutes.
- Both mixtures are combined together and beaten for three minutes by a blender.
- Raisins are washed and poured into the dough, and then stirred with a spoon.
- The form in which the dough will now be baked is greased with a small piece of oil and sprinkled with breadcrumbs.
- Dough is poured into a greased form and distributed as evenly as possible on the plane.
- Top dough is already smeared with sour cream.
- It remains only to put the future casserole in the oven, heated to a maximum of 180 degrees and wait about half an hour until a beautiful crust forms.
To make the casserole more fragrant, raisins can be presoaked in cognac in advance.
Oven casserole with cottage cheese and raisins in the oven
- 500 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 1 tbsp. l sugar (or several crushed sweetener tablets);
- a pinch of soda.
- Since the cottage cheese should be a uniform consistency, wipe it through a sieve. Divide the eggs into proteins and yolks.
- Add sugar or crushed sweetener to the proteins and beat well, and mix the yolks with cottage cheese.
- Next, you need to combine the proteins with the curd mass. And you need to do this carefully. While mixing, add a pinch of soda.
- Rinse thoroughly and steam it in any convenient way (using boiling water or a microwave). After steaming, dry the raisins and add to the dough.
- Turn on the oven 190 degrees and, while it is heating, put the dough on a greased baking sheet. Cooking time for a diet dessert is 30 minutes.
Ready dessert can be sprinkled with a small amount of coconut for taste.
Oven, cottage cheese, apple and raisin casserole
- 500 g of cottage cheese;
- 1 egg
- 50 g of sugar;
- ½ tsp salts;
- 120 g butter;
- 40 g semolina;
- 75 g sour cream;
- 100 g of raisins;
- 1 apple
- a pinch of vanillin;
- To prepare the curd dough, you need a homogeneous mass, so grind large cottage cheese. This can be done with a sieve.
- Next, add to it an egg whipped with sugar, semolina and salt. Melt the butter. This can be done quickly and simply in a slow cooker. Add one half of the butter to the cottage cheese and mix well, and put the other half aside.
- The dough for baking is almost ready. It remains to add apples and raisins to it, which must first be washed. Since only pulp is used from apples, remove the skin and core from them, then cut into small pieces.
- Add the prepared raisins and apple slices to the curd dough and mix well.
- The resulting dough during baking can easily stick to the mold. Therefore, in order to prevent this from happening, it needs to be lubricated and sprinkled. For lubrication, you can use both butter and vegetable oil. And for sprinkling - breadcrumbs or semolina.
- Then fill out the form with the dough and flatten. If the dough is poured with the remaining butter and greased with sour cream, the casserole will turn out to be much tastier. Such a dessert is prepared in the oven at 220 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Curd casserole with raisins and zest
Well, now you have in your arsenal all the necessary recipes for making this delicious dessert for every taste! As you can see, cooking it is really easy. In addition, for this it is not necessary to have flour or semolina at home, since cottage cheese is a universal product: it goes well with other products and can be used as an independent dish.
Cottage cheese casserole may be included in the diet menu. The only caveat is the use of low-fat cottage cheese and sweetener. A dish prepared with such a composition is no worse than a regular high-calorie casserole. Try it and see for yourself.