The canning season is a difficult and tiring time for good housewives trying to preserve the aromas of summer and the amazing taste of vegetables and fruits for a long time. Of course, it’s nice to open jars of delicious marinades or stewed fruit in the winter, but first you need to spend a lot of time by the stove, then pouring over thirty degrees of heat. Happy owners of air grills sometimes do not even suspect how useful and convenient a canning device is at their fingertips. Using a wonderful device, you can cook your favorite workpieces without much hassle, spending a minimum of time on this. Cucumbers are especially tasty, crunchy and aromatic.
Cucumbers "It's great"
A great recipe for amazing cucumbers. The marinade comes out so tasty that lovers of spicy preservation and unsweetened drinks after tasting will only have to rinse the can and send it to the shelf until the next preservation season - there will be nothing to put in the refrigerator.
- 5 g of allspice and peas;
- 3 dill umbrellas;
- 50 ml of vinegar;
- 45 g of sugar;
- 60 g of garlic;
- 50 g of salt;
- 2 kg 500 g of cucumbers;
- 900 ml of water.
- Rinse thoroughly the glass containers for canning. No need to sterilize.
- Place garlic cloves at the bottom of the container (can be cut into pieces, preservation will be more aromatic). Send the same pepper and dill umbrellas there.
- Tightly place the cucumbers in the container (if they are too large, you can cut them into large pieces).
- Boil the marinade (salt, water, sugar, vinegar). Pour vegetables in jars immediately.
- Being careful, to send the filled container to aerogrill. Set the temperature to the highest.
- It takes a little time for canning - a quarter of an hour. You should not increase the cooking time: instead of crispy juicy cucumbers, you get liquid vegetable porridge.
After taking the container out of the air grill, immediately seal it, be sure to put the lid down on a flat surface.
"Fragrant miracle": a step by step recipe
The preparation of preservation in the air grill is also remarkable because it is not worth spending time and nerves in advance on the seemingly useless sterilization of cans. A useful device remarkably almost independently cope with this process, the hostess will only have to thoroughly rinse the cans.
- 500 g of red small tomatoes;
- 4 currant and cherry leaves;
- 4 dill umbrellas;
- 30 g of garlic;
- 200 g of onions;
- several branches of basil and dill;
- 3 kg 450 g of cucumbers;
- 1 liter of 900 ml of water;
- 75 g of salt;
- 85 g of sugar;
- 80 ml of vinegar.
- In order for the cucumbers to not become soft, tasteless during the canning process, it is imperative to soak them for at least 5 hours. Water is better to take a cold well. During soaking, change it 3 times.
- First place the cucumbers in a glass container (take one-liter containers), filling in three quarters. This is followed by tomatoes, chopped in large pieces onions, leaves, seasonings.
- Prepare the marinade in advance by boiling water, salt, table vinegar, sugar. Pour vegetables with already chilled liquid.
- Pre-remove the rubber bands from the covers, since under the influence of hot temperature they can be deformed. Cover containers with vegetables, wait a quarter of an hour.
- At 150 degrees, preserve the cucumbers for 10 minutes.
- Using a tack, remove containers with preservation, put gum on the lids and seal.
You can check the quality of the capping by putting the lids on the surface of the cans: if the marinade leaks out, roll it up in a new way.
With red currant
Red currant gives conservation an unusual look and taste. It also has an excellent effect on cucumbers, even if they were laid a bit stale in jars. One of the great qualities of redcurrant is to restore the elasticity of the vegetables: after a while, the cucumbers will be saturated with aromatic marinade and will become deliciously crispy. Also, the recipe is useful to housewives who are reluctant to add vinegar to the blanks: here it is not needed, the berries will successfully replace it.
- 5 kg 400 g of cucumbers;
- 1 kg 300 g of red currant;
- 200 g of dill;
- 300 g of garlic;
- 4 l 800 ml of water;
- 150 g of salt.
- Pre-soaked cucumbers should be sent to cleanly washed cans. Do not forget to put down dill and garlic.
- Pour redcurrant evenly into voids between vegetables.
- Combine with salt water, boil the liquid.
- Pour the berries with cucumbers with boiling salted liquid. Wait a few minutes and send containers of vegetables to the grill.
- A quarter hour at 150 degrees is enough. Take out glass containers, roll up.
It is necessary to cool the workpiece upside down.
Cucumbers prepared according to this recipe can be used for a delicious salad, it remains to add only your favorite ingredients. Cutting vegetables into thin circles, you can get a wonderful component for your favorite sandwiches. Many housewives add such yummy to pickles. There are many options for using cucumbers, but the most popular is simply with potatoes or brown bread.
- 35 g of garlic;
- 40 g dry mustard;
- 15 g of red and black pepper;
- 235 ml of vegetable oil;
- 240 ml of vinegar;
- 65 g of salt;
- 3 kg 800 g of cucumbers;
- 250 g of sugar.
- Prepared cucumbers (soaked and well washed) cut. You can circles, you can several parts along.
- Make a marinade by combining all the ingredients (except cucumbers) and stirring until the salt and sugar crystals disappear.
- Pour cucumber slices with marinade. Leave no less than two hours. Stir regularly, making sure the vegetables are evenly coated with liquid.
- Arrange in a glass container (cans of half a liter). To ensure that the marinade was enough, it covered the surface of vegetables well.
- Put containers with cucumbers in the air grill. Turn on the heat. It takes 15 minutes to prepare the preservation.
- Take out containers, immediately seal. Be sure to turn over until completely cooled.
Hot air salad? Is it really possible? Sure, it's worth a try. Cooking time will be much less than when using a pan. In winter, it will remain to bring a jar from the basement and enjoy the amazing taste.
- 10 g ground bitter pepper;
- 90 g of garlic;
- 10 g seasoning for Korean carrots;
- 160 g of sugar;
- 110 ml of vinegar;
- 120 ml of vegetable oil;
- 480 g of carrots;
- 1 kg 700 g of cucumbers (you can even slightly overripe);
- 50 g of salt (in no case take iodized).
- Rings or half rings cut carefully washed cucumbers.
- Using a special grater, turn a carrot into a beautiful straw.
- Chop the garlic finely with a sharp knife.
- Combine all the vegetables, stir. Add all other ingredients, mix again. Leave the mixture so that the vegetables let juice in (it will take about 4 hours).
- Send the vegetable mixture to small containers.
- Cook in hot air (high temperature) for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove, seal, turn over the preservation. After the banks have completely cooled, take them to the basement.
Preservation is ready for use only after a month.
Aerogrill canning (video)
Whether you can conserve using an air grill or a conventional pan, whether you sterilize jars beforehand or not, use old proven recipes or try something new, you need to add the main ingredient to the blanks - love for the most expensive people. Then everything will surely work out, and the difficult process of conservation will turn into a wonderful pastime.