Many people think that it is best to freeze asparagus beans for the winter, but this is not at all true, since when frozen, the lion's share of all vitamins and minerals is lost. Therefore, this product is best preserved. Thus, vitamins will not disappear anywhere, and any dining table will be decorated with a spicy snack.
This is a classic recipe, the preparation of which takes a minimum of time.
- asparagus beans - 1 kg;
- tomatoes - 1 kg;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- spices to taste.
- Pods must be cleaned and cut across into 3 equal parts.
- Beans are boiled in slightly salted water for no more than 5 minutes. Next, you need to drain the water, cool the beans and arrange it in previously prepared cans.
- To prepare tomato sauce, you need to wash the tomatoes, cut them into slices.
- Then they are folded into a pan, where a little boiling water is added, closed with a lid for 10-16 minutes.
- After the tomatoes are softened, the skin is removed from them, and the pulp itself is passed through a meat grinder.
- Crushed garlic and spices are poured into the resulting mass.
- Beans, which were previously laid in cans, are poured with tomato and boiled for half an hour. Then the banks can be twisted.
To make the beans softer during cooking, you can add a little vinegar.
Bean Salad in Tomato Paste
Bean salad is a rather tasty and interesting dish that is good to use as a side dish for meat or fish.
- asparagus beans - 2 kg;
- onions - 1 kg;
- carrot - 1 kg;
- tomato sauce - a tablespoon;
- tomato paste - 200 gr;
- spices to taste;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l;
- a bunch of parsley.
- First you need to rinse and sort out the pods, cut them into even strips.
- A glass of water is poured into the pan and put on fire. After the water has warmed up, it is necessary to fill the beans there.
- In the meantime, you need to peel and grate the carrots, and cut the onions into large half rings. Then the vegetables are also sent to the pan along with tomato sauce, pasta and spices.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, add sugar and greens, boil for another 2 minutes and the dish is ready.
- Now it remains only to seal the banks.
If you want the beans and onions to be juicy but crispy, then you just need to scald the pods with cold water, and add the onions to the jar after the main part of the dish is boiled.
Pickled Asparagus with Tomato Paste
Pickled asparagus is different in that all vitamins and minerals are stored in such a product.
- young green beans;
- vinegar 9% - 1 teaspoon;
- water - half a liter;
- ready tomato paste - 300 gr.
- salt to taste.
- Washed and chopped string beans should be lowered for 5 minutes in boiling water and allowed to drain. After that, it must be tightly packed in sterile jars.
- Now you need to pour the prepared brine from vinegar, water and salt.
- Next, the banks need to be covered with lids and put sterilized in boiling water for half an hour.
- Finally, in each jar you need to add a little more vinegar, only then you can roll up the jars.
Before you start eating pickled beans, it is necessary to drain the brine and thoroughly rinse the pods in order to remove the not very pleasant taste of vinegar. Well, in order to make the dish even more delicious, prepared beans can be fried in oil or stewed with rice and vegetables.
Sweet Asparagus: Recipe with Sauce
For those who like to please themselves and their loved ones with unusual, and most importantly, wholesome dishes, marinated asparagus in a sweet sauce is ideal. It is difficult to describe such taste sensations, therefore it is better to try everything yourself.
- unripe green beans - 500 gr.;
- ground cloves - 1 tsp;
- honey and sugar - 2 tsp;
- salt to taste;
- apple cider vinegar 9% - 1 tsp
- Bean pods must be selected, washed and cut off the ends (the asparagus itself must remain intact, since in this way it is best to pickle it whole).
- Then the beans are placed in pre-processed jars, where cloves, salt, sugar, honey are added in layers. Everything is poured with apple cider vinegar.
- Banks roll up and wait for the onset of winter.
In order to make the product as crisp as chips, you just need to scald the beans several times with cold water. It should also be remembered that serving such a dish as a dessert is not worth it, but in terms of snacks, sweet beans have proven themselves well.
The recipe will appeal to you because of the simplicity of preparation and the pungent taste.
- green beans - 1 kg.;
- garlic - 4 heads;
- allspice and red pepper, salt, bay leaf to taste:
- mustard - 1 tbsp. l .;
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tsp
- Before processing the pods, they must be thoroughly washed and cut off the dried particles. After water procedures, they need to be boiled for no more than 5 minutes.
- In the jar, first of all, you need to put all the seasonings, and on top already put asparagus together with the marinade (the marinade consists of salt, water, vinegar, bay leaf and ground pepper).
- After carrying out all the above steps, the container is closed in an airtight manner and covered with a blanket on top to keep heat.
For safety, preservation is taken out in a cool dark place. You can use such a blockage for a side dish or as a snack, as well as prepare a delicious salad from it.
Preserves beans in 5 minutes: recipe with tomato paste
If you don’t have time for canning, but you want to pamper your friends and relatives with delicious, vitamin-containing products in winter, then asparagus beans in 5 minutes are perfect!
- dried beans - 500 gr.;
- tomato paste in a pyramid;
- spices to taste.
- Dried beans must be soaked from evening until the next morning, since a few hours may not be enough for the beans to swell.
- After the beans have been soaked, the water needs to be washed off and refilled with cool water.
- Now the beans need to be put on fire and bring to a boil. The field of water boiling, the fire is screwed to almost a minimum, since if you boil the beans at maximum heat, they will quickly boil. After half an hour of cooking, you need to pour tomato paste into asparagus.
- Now every 10 minutes before cooking, you need to add half a glass of cold water. When using this trick, the beans cook much faster.
If you want the beans to be boiled as quickly as possible, then in no case do you need to mix different beans with each other, as some types of beans are cooked at different times and in the end it may turn out that one part is ready, and the second is not the dish, Unfortunately, it will be irrevocably corrupted.
String Beans in Tomato Sauce (video)
The recipes for preserving asparagus beans are quite simple, but everyone will like the taste of such a dish!